100% off Udemy Coupon – Be More Organized, Productive, and Creative with a MindMap
What Will I Learn?
- understand the basics of MindMapping
- create their first MindMap
- list the benefits of MindMapping
- choose a MindMapping software that fits their needs
- understand how MindMaps can help them to become more organized, productive and creative
- Basic computer skills
In the “Be More Organized, Productive, and Creative with a MindMap” course students will learn the basic of MindMapping. This course is meant for beginners who want to explore what MindMapping is and who want to create their first MindMaps.
In the course, I will walk you through the five steps that are usually needed to create a MindMap. I say “usually” because sometimes not all the steps are required.
I will also show you which tools you can use to create your MindMap. This course includes a project that you should complete in order to really learn the content. I provide an example of a MindMapping project that was created in Mindomo to make sure you understand what you should work on. Moreover, I will include projects of past students and will pick more projects to showcase what is possible to achieve with the knowledge learned in this course. You can be one of the lucky ones featured within the students projects if you sign up, go through the lectures and complete your project!
WHO NEEDS MIND MAPPING?
Anyone, from first-grader to CEO, can use and benefit from this versatile technique. Here are a few examples:
- Project managers wanting to present their ideas clearly to their team
- Students studying for exams, wanting to boost their learning capacity
- Event planners wanting to organize every aspect of an event
- Entrepreneurs wanting to create a dynamic business plan
- Marketers exploring potential avenues for promoting a product or service
- Consultants and advisors trying to visualize their clients’ situations
- Writers wanting to create original stories, articles and jokes
- Collaborative teams working on a project together
- Parents wanting to aid their child’s learning
- Teachers looking to improve teamwork and communication in the classroom
Who is the target audience?
- This MindMapping course is meant for beginners who do not have any experience with MindMapping.
- This MindMapping course is NOT for you if you already have basic understanding of MindMapping and know how to create MindMaps.
100% Off100% off udemy Coupon Codecoupon CodeFree CoursesLearnLearn FreeLearn OnlineOnline ClassesOnline LearnersPersonal DevelopmentProductivitySelf DevelopmentUdemyUdemy CouponUdemy CoursesUdemy for FreeUdemy PromoUdmey Coupon Code